Crook Handled Street Barrow
The revolutionary crook handled (Registered Design) street orderly barrow comes complete with steerable braked front castors as standard which combined with the crook handles means the barrow rarely needs to be lifted and can be moved through the streets with ease
- Large diameter wheels c/w roller bearings give increased longevity and better ground clearance as well as making the barrow much easier to push.
- The unique shovel mounting position saves time and energy and can be used by a left or right handed person.
- This barrow can be easily retro fitted with a vacuum if required.
- The opening front gate allows easy access to bins, while an integral handle set into the base of the bin aids manual handling.
- The one piece moulded plastic bin handle is both strong and also warm to the touch in the winter.
- The optional dead mans handle brake system is an innovative design which is especially suited to gradients.
- This barrow is considered by many to be the safest street orderly barrow on today’s market.