Nilfisk GD 5 Back Pack
- Low sound level for operator comfort and cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner and a harness that is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue
- Good filtration with HEPA exhaust filter
- Durable construction for longer working life
- Containers in different sizes to fit the application
- 15 metre detachable cable with safety release saves time
- Easy to store as it stands on the floor or can be wall hung
- Suitable for left or right handed use
- Exhaust air designed so that it does not interfere with the operator
There are many things that should be present in a good backpack vacuum cleaner. It should be light in weight, with even weight distribution, and the noise level must be as low as possible. Without these basics, a backpack vacuum cleaner is uncomfortable and impractical to operate.
At the same time, the power needs to be sufficient for fast, effective cleaning, and the dust bag must be large enough to avoid constant changing. Above all, the cost of cleaning must be right!
- Allows you to vacuum safely without creating potential trip hazards for others.
- Ideal for use in supermarkets, airports, train stations, etc.
- Replacement Taski Smart Vacuum Bags available from stock.
- Sold individually.
|Working Time||40 minutes|
|Battery Capacity||6000 mAh|
|Dust Capacity||3 LTR|
|Weigh c/w Batteries||10 kg|
|Rated power||400 W|
|Suction power motor||166 W|
|Suction power end of tube||100 +/- 10 W|
|Sound pressure level BS 5415||57 dB(A)|
|Sound power level IEC 704||76 dB(A)|
|Dust bag capacity||5 L|
|Main filter area||1400 cm2|
|Length x width x height||38x33x70 cm|
|Charge time - 1 battery||45 min.|
|Weight w/batteries||7.7 kg|