Recycling containers built to BS EN 840 standards with 1280, 1100, 770, 660 and 500 capacity options. Extra strength provides longer service life over other container products..
- Galvanised steel body
- Full section comb lifting bar
- Fully welded internal seams
- Danish manoeuvring handles
- Diamond key operated lid lock
- Hard wearing powder-coated finish in a range of colours
- Colour-coded bodies and lids
- Choice of flap or flap/brush entry ports
- Identification logos.
- Full body pressings and flush inside reinforcing buffer plates in lifting vehicle sweep bar area
- Reinforced top corners of main body prevents distortion
- Recessed inside reinforcing buffer plates protect front of
- container from damage by lifting vehicle sweep bar
- No snag points for waste to catch on
- Castor brackets between sump base and body panels reduce damage
- Castor brackets have pressed strengthening ribs to prevent buckling
- Reinforcing pressings to castor brackets.