Terms & Conditions of Prices mentioned on the Website
The intercare-ltd.com website is operated by Intercare Limited
Address for intercare-ltd.com is:
P. O. Box 5628, Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Use of This Website is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
Please review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use Intercare-ltd.com Webster.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Intercare-ltd.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of website after any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. Therefore, you review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
All of the Content on the Intercare-ltd.com, including, for example page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, text,, are subject to trademark, service mark, copyright and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Intercare Limited., affiliates or of third parties who have licensed materials to Intercare Limited. The Content of this website is a copyright work under UAE and International copyright laws, and Intercare-ltd.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, modification and derivative matter of the content
Contents may be down loaded, printed only for personal use and not for any commercial purpose; posting of the content on any network computer or media without license from Intercare Limited is prohibited; and do not change, alter or modify the Content in any copyright or trademark notice.
Intercare Limited reserves right in downloading material and all derivative material thereof.
Publication of product details and prices on this website does not constitute an offer to sell by Intercare Limited. The product prices on the website are indicative prices and are subject to change. Please note that every effort is made to ensure that the prices are current and valid. However, the prices marked on this website and the actual prices at our store may differ.
Please note that while we endeavor to place appropriate pictures of the products, it must be understood that that the actual pictures, color, dimensions and other may not actually reflect the original product’s color, dimensions and other of the original product. The pictures shown here therefore are taken as being placed for illustrative purpose only.
Product details and prices on the site
1. The online storefront Payment can be done by using credit cards.
2. The Products sold hereunder remain Seller’s property until full payment is effected to the Seller.
The buyer should be aware that all products are subject to rights of Patent, Trademark, Trade secret, Copyright and other Intellectual property rights owned by manufacturer and Intercare Limited; and compliance of licensing terms. Buyer’s purchase and usage of these products are subject to compliance of licensing and end user requirement of the product. Seller is not liable for any violation of terms of purchase, licensing terms, and end user agreement. Also, Seller is not liable for infringement of any third party rights, while using the product purchased.
3. Seller’s responsibility for the Products stops and the risk passes on to the Buyer on delivery to Buyer, his agent, carrier, transport company, mail or courier. The Carrier, Transport Company and mailing and courier services shall be deemed to be the agents of the Buyer. Consequently any expense, damage or loss occurring during transportation has to be borne solely by the Buyer.
4. Products once sold will not be taken back or replaced, except to the extent covered by any specific warranty or defect.
5. Except for individual written warranties supplied with the Products, the Seller does not accept and will not be liable for any warranties whether oral express or implied. In particular, no implied or statutory warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall apply.
Limitations of Liability
6. The total liability of Seller, on any claim, whether in contract, warranty; tort, product liability; and copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other intellectual property rights infringement; or otherwise, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the performance or non-performance of any agreement resulting here from or from the sale, delivery resale, repair, replacement or use of any Product or the furnishing of any service, shall not exceed the price allocable to the Product or service which gives rise to the claim.
7. In no event, whether as a result of Product defect/malfunction, breach of contract, warranty; tort; copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other intellectual property infringement or otherwise, shall the Seller be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profit or revenues, loss of use of the Products or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute goods, facilities, services or replacement power downtime costs or claims of Buyer’s customers for such damages. If The Buyer transfers title to, or leases the Products sold hereunder to, or otherwise permits or suffers use by, any third party, Buyer shall obtain from such third party a provision affording Seller the protection of the proceeding sentence.
8. If Seller furnishes Buyer with advice or other assistance which concerns any Product supplied hereunder or any system or equipment in which any such Product may be installed, the furnishing of such advice or assistance shall not subject Seller to any liability, whether in contract, warranty; tort; copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other intellectual property rights or otherwise.
9. (i) The delegation or assignment by Buyer of any or all of its duties or rights hereunder without Seller’s prior written consent shall be void.
(ii) Buyer shall not use or export or re-export any Products or materials or information purchased/received from the Seller (or any copies thereof) in violation of any applicable laws or regulations of UAE or international laws. Buyer shall at all times comply with any applicable UAE, international or other laws and regulations relating to the use and export of the Products or materials or information.
(iii) The provisions of any agreement resulting herefrom are for the benefit of the parties hereto and not for any other person except as specifically provided herein.
(iv) Buyer may terminate an order only upon paying Seller its termination charges determined in accordance with Seller’s standard accounting practices upon submission of Seller’s invoices therefore. Termination of an order shall not relieve either party of any obligation arising out of work performed prior to termination.
(v) As used throughout this instrument, (i) the term Product (or Products or goods) is defined to include all equipment, materials, consumables, supplies, components, services, engineering, design and data, in other words all work which Seller has supplied and/or contracted to supply.
(vi) The obligations of each party under this Agreement shall be suspended during the period and to the extent that such party is prevented or hindered from complying therewith by any cause beyond its reasonable control.
(vii) The invalidity, in whole or in part of any Article or Paragraph thereof shall not affect the validity of the remainder of such Article or Paragraph or of any agreement resulting wherefrom.
(viii) The validity, performance and all matters relating to the interpretation and effect of this Agreement and all disputes and/or differences resulting, therefrom and any amendment thereto shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
10. By accessing and using the Intercare-ltd.com website; and purchases online, you agree that your access and use of the Intercare-ltd.com, purchase online is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of UAE.
All disputes arising in connection with this contract shall be settled by arbitration in Sharjah, UAE and in accordance with UAE Laws. Judgment of award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and all order or enforcement as the case may be.
Last updated: July 1, 2015
This is a Website of Intercare Limited
Our postal address is:
Post Box 5628, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates