1. Intercare Limited collects your data to process your online purchase and to further intimate you regarding the promotion and services.
2. Intercare Limited, may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), and telephone number.
3. Intercare Limited reserves the right to collect personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address along with demographic, transactional, and profile data such as IP address, internet domain, or browser. This data is safely stored on our secure servers and treat is as fully confidential. If you have any queries on this, please feel free to get in touch email@example.com
4. Intercare Limited treats the data of its customers with the utmost confidentiality. We do not make the data available to unauthorized parties without your consent.
5. Intercare Limited, have in place, appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the site, we collect your personal details on a secure server.
6. An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. You can submit the request at firstname.lastname@example.org with a user email.
7. For any further queries regarding your personal information privacy email us at: email@example.com